We have real camping at Jervis Bay Cabins & Hidden Creek Caravan Park, in a bushland setting, with open campfires, native birds and wildlife on the pristine waters of Currambene Creek. Currambene Creek is more like a river and is part of the Jervis Bay Marine National Park.
A short walk from the past, the serenity, the natural bushland and you are catapulted into the future… You are now using our modern, clean toilets, hot showers and laundry facilities. What a contrast! Not long now and you are back into the peaceful surroundings you had temporarily left.
Please scroll down to view all cabin types, facilities and prices.
- campfires – which is what Real camping is all about (unless conditions prevent this)
- BBQ’s are dotted around the park
- tables and chairs with bush shelters
- grassed areas
- taps – supplying the best drinking water you’ve ever sampled
- campsites – powered or unpowered – close to the amenities or away from it – you may choose your own site – shady or sunny – close to the creek or away from it
- modern, clean amentities block with hot water showers and laundry facilities
- great for water activities like swimming, fishing, canoeing, boating and many others (canoes/kayaks for hire)
|Standard Camping – 1 site is (2 people / 1 tent / 1 car)
Single Camping – 1 site is (1 person / 1 tent / 1 car)
Prices listed are per night/twin share – extras incur fees
Extras – consist of one (1) extra adult sharing the same facility/tent
and/or children (ages 1 -17) sharing the same facility/tent
and/or extra car/s (1 car is included in all bookings)
and/or boat/s & trailer/s
and/or trailer/s only