We have real camping at Jervis Bay Cabins & Hidden Creek Caravan Park, in a bushland setting, with open campfires, native birds and wildlife on the pristine waters of Currambene Creek. Currambene Creek is more like a river and is part of the Jervis Bay Marine National Park.
A short walk from the past, the serenity, the natural bushland and you are catapulted into the future… You are now using our modern, clean toilets, hot showers and laundry facilities. What a contrast! Not long now and you are back into the peaceful surroundings you had temporarily left.
Please scroll down to view all cabin types, facilities and prices.
- campfires – which is what Real camping is all about (unless conditions prevent this)
- BBQ’s are dotted around the park
- tables and chairs with bush shelters
- grassed areas
- taps – supplying the best drinking water you’ve ever sampled
- campsites – powered or unpowered – close to the amenities or away from it – you may choose your own site – shady or sunny – close to the creek or away from it
- modern, clean amentities block with hot water showers and laundry facilities
- great for water activities like swimming, fishing, canoeing, boating and many others (canoes/kayaks for hire)
|Standard Camping – 1 site is (up to 2 persons / 1 tent / 1 car)
Single Camping – 1 site is (1 person / 1 tent / 1 car)
Prices listed are per night/twin share – extras incur fees
Minimum stays may be applicable. Extras incur fees. Group bookings: price on application
Cancellations and Refunds
Please choose your booking dates carefully.
Cancellation Fees Apply.
Refunds are not available for bookings cancelled less than 30 days before arrival or due to early departures, no shows, change of mind, inclement weather, or where persons breach park rules and are asked to leave.
Additional fees and charges:
Cleaning fee: A minimum fee of $100 will be charged if cabin / site is left in an unsatisfactory condition upon departure.
Day visitors: $10 per person per day. Must report to reception on arrival
Late departure: Subject to availability, fees may apply.
Our sites are: 1 car per site, extra vehicles to park outside park, sites are booked for 1 car 1 tent / caravan / camper per site.
Please note coins are needed for showers in the amenities block to reduce water use ($1 = 4 min)